Sunday, January 3, 2016

What is MomS.T.E.R.?

Welcome to MomS.T.E.R., a blog that brings together some of my, and my children's, very favorite things. Each post will be centered around motherhood, science, technology, engineering, and robotics. Yes, I know robotics falls under the previous categories, but Jayne, my robot loving daughter, insisted it be separate. Being a mother to strong-willed children leads to compromise.
I hope that ever member of my family will contribute to this blog in their own way. As I mentioned before, Jayne has a strong interest in robotics as well as astronomy. My son Paul enjoys building and designing. He has a definite artistic ability. My dear husband is a mechanic by trade, but an engineer at heart. And I'm Jeannie, a science geek (geology and astronomy) working towards a career in scientific outreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment